Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 60

Thread: NEW ART THREAD! >O

  1. #41
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see... and never said a thing about it XD

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Death Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT: Xel, Wiseman

    Thanks! Really appreciate it that you take the time to check out my stuff and comment on them ^_^ Also, I checked out my artwork in one of my school's computers and they all looked just the way they're suppose to be. I'm happy...

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh i gotta see new pic!

    lolz thanks for teh uber wise *thumbs up*

    oh mel can u make an av outta my cg art? her face preferably if not then... thats ok eh? ^^

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    for some reason i cant like my own artwork... ... *sobs*

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Death Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm happy with my latest work. I can't help but grin like an idiot whenever I look at it. It's like "Wow, I can't believe I really did do this."

    If I only had enough money to buy PSP8 or the latest version of Photoshop... I'd really like to try gradient shading with Photoshop.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *cough*p2p*cough*

  7. #47
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *cough*illegal*cough* [Points to GR&R]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Just recommending it >_>;;

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lmao ... ... i mean, NO xellos p2p is hella bad! it puts music artists into $2 million homes intstead of $5 million homes! for shame! and how will they afford their leer jets! oh how bad i feel for britney spears! *tosses her into a meat grinder* so sad...

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually guys, if you use Itunes music store or napster, for every song you buy the artists get 11 cents of the 99 cents. You give more money to the artists if you use peer to peer and dl all their albums and then send 20 bucks to the artist. Go here and learn all about it.
    www.downhillbattle.org

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •